Poland is mostly known for its beautiful natural landscapes, rich history and delicious food. However, it is also a country full of attractions for families and places related to legends and fantastic stories. Get ready to feel like a kid again as you tour stunning medieval cities on the hunt for hidden dwarfs, learn about exotic animals, play in an interactive science museum, explore the oldest salt mine in Poland and slide down its 140 meter slide!
Kids will love...
• 'Chase the Dwarfs' Wracław tour!
• Discovering the legend of the Dragon Cave
• Exploring the Zoo & Africanrium
Parents will love...
• The perfect mix of family-friendly activities and down time
• The presence of a knowledgable English-speaking guide
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust