Our fully customizable, 12-day self-drive tour has been designed for families traveling with children of all ages. Your tour starts and ends in Cancún, Mexico's beach capital, taking you on a cultural and adventure-filled journey back in time through the must-see highlights of the Yucatan's Mayan ruins, lagoons, cenotes, and jungles.
Kids and teens will love...
• Zip-lining over the crystal-clear water of mysterious cenotes
• Learning the ancient secrets of how Mayan chocolate was made (and sampling some)
• Taking a boat trip through Celestún's glistening lagoon to spot flamingos
Parents will love...
• The perfect balance of family-friendly activities and down time
• The freedom of having a rental car (with booster seats for little ones if required)
• The safety of 24:7 on-the-ground assistance
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust