Self Drive Adventure & Diving
A fantastic itinerary to capture the adventure and diving opportunities that New Zealand has to offer in abundance.
Spend 14 nights touring New Zealand, taking in both the north and south islands and the country's best dive sites, including Poor Knights, the Rainbow Warrior and the wreck of the HMNZS Canterbury.
The full itinerary detail is available on our website.
- Days 1-2: Depart the UK for Auckland
- Day 3: Drive to Tutukaka
- Day 4: Poor Knights Marine Reserve
- Day 5: HMNZS Waitako and Tui
- Day 6: Rainbow Warrior
- Day 7: Wonders of Cape Brett
- Day 8: Wreck of the HMNZS Canterbury (F421)
- Day 9: Drive to the Coromandel
- Day 10: Alderman Islands, Cormandel Coast
- Day 11: Drive to The Bay of Plenty, Whakatane
- Day 12: The Bay of Plenty, White Island Volcano
- Day 13: Fly to Picton, South Island
- Day 14: Mikhael Lermontov wreck, the Red Giant (Marlborough Sounds)
- Day 15: Riwaka Caverns
- Days 16-17: Drive to Christchurch and fly back to UK
You should note: Guide price excludes flights. Dive Worldwide can arrange these as part of your itinerary.
Oct to May: Daily departures
Included in the price/package:
- 14 nights accommodation
- Car hire
- Daily breakfast
- 17 dives
- Tanks and weights
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust