Run by: Discover The World
Reference number: ICELAND-NLHUSAFELL-3NT
This fabulous small group, expert-guided winter tour is the perfect way to spend a few days exploring some of Iceland's most exciting destinations and look out for the northern lights.
• Search for the northern lights in the dark night skies
• Enjoy two nights at stylish Hotel Husafell with its fine dining
• Explore inside the Langjokull icecap on the amazing Into the Glacier tour
• Take a tour of the Golden Circle
• Visit beautiful Hraunfossar waterfall and Europe’s most powerful hot springs
• Spend a night in Reykjavik and see the city too
• Enjoy a relaxing soak in the Blue Lagoon (optional)
Prices are per person, excluding flights, but we can arrange flights for you.
Departure Dates Winter 2018- 2019 now available between 16 Nov 2018 and 21 March 2019 - please see website for details.
All departure dates are based on flying from London
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust