Iceland: New Arctic Coast Way
The picturesque Arctic Coast Way is a newly-christened, 900 km touring route in North Iceland; a lesser-visited coastline than its southern counterpart, yet with scenery equally dramatic and inspiring.
- See where nature's force has carved a coastline of pure nature along a collection of winding roads that hug clifftops, trace peninsulas and skirt deserted beaches
- In the tiny villages along the route, 21 in total, encounter people who live on the edge of the Arctic, as they offer a warm welcome
- Explore craters, lava flows and hot springs at Lake Myvatn
- Spot humpback whales on a boat trip from Husavik
- Walk to the brink of mighty Dettifoss, Europe’s most powerful waterfall
Should you wish to focus in more detail on any section, adapting the itinerary to your personal preference then please get in touch with Discover the World to discuss.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust