A short, but exciting, itinerary that covers some of Myanmar’s most important highlights. Start with the golden temples of Yangon before moving on to Mandalay, Bagan & Inle Lake. This tour will allow you to see the Shwedagon in Yangon, the rich cultural heritage of Mandalay, one of Southeast Asia’s most important archaeological sites at Bagan before exploring the tranquil beauty of Inle Lake. Packing a great deal into a short space of time this tour is designed for those looking for an ’action packed’ short holiday.
1. London Heathrow to Yangon: via Doha, with Qatar Airways.
2. Yangon: arrive & check in. Afternoon at leisure.
3. Yangon: guided tour of Yangon.
4. Yangon - Bagan: fly to Bagan. Afternoon tour of Bagan's Temples.
5. Bagan: morning tour of Mount Popa. Afternoon tour of Bagan by horse and cart..
6. Bagan - Inle Lake: guided tour to the Pindaya Caves, then transfer to Inle Lake.
7. Inle Lake: full day tour of Inle Lake.
8. Inle Lake - Mandalay: fly to Mandalay.
9. Mandalay: full day tour of Mandalay area.
10. Mandalay - Doha: via Bangkok.
11. Doha - London Heathrow: morning arrival in London.
10. Bangkok - London: fly to London with Thai Airways.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust