This is an excellent value tour for those wanting to see the main highlights of Cambodia & Laos on a leisurely paced two week trip. Start with a short stay at a charming boutique hotel in Phnom Penh to explore the riverside capital, with its delightful Royal Palace and blend of laid back and lively atmosphere. Fly to Siem Reap for a 4 night stay to allow full appreciation of the temples of Angkor, and the many other attractions in the area. The tour continues to Laos with another 4 night stay in Luang Prabang, considered by many as one of the most beautiful and serene towns in Asia, and finishes in the tranquil capital city Vientiane.
1. London to Phnom Penh: via Bangkok with Thai Airways.
2. Bangkok - Phnom Penh: transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay.
3. Phnom Penh: half day city tour including the Royal Palace.
4. Phnom Penh - Siem Reap: fly to Siem Reap. Afternoon tour of Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei.
5. Siem Reap / Angkor: full day tour of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & Bayon.
6. Siem Reap: full day tour of the floating villages of Lake Tonle Sap.
7. Siem Reap: day at leisure to explore at your own pace.
8. Siem Reap - Luang Prabang: fly to Luang Prabang for a 4 night stay.
9. Luang Prabang: morning walking tour of the ancient temple district.
10. Luang Prabang: half day boat tour to the Pak Ou Caves.
11. Luang Prabang: day at leisure to explore at your own pace.
12. Luang Prabang - Vientiane: fly to Vientiane for a 2 night stay.
13. Vientiane: half day city tour.
14. Vientiane - London Heathrow: via Bangkok with Thai Airways.
15. Arrive in London Heathrow
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust