Explore all corners of Cambodia on this active and varied three week tour. The trip starts at the magnificent temples of Angkor, and continues with a private boat journey across Lake Tonle Sap to the provincial town of Battambang, and on to the capital Phnom Penh by road. The adventures then really begin with a week in the wild north eastern provinces of Ratanakiri and Mondulkiri where there are a number of optional activities such as elephant riding in the jungle, kayaking, hill tribe trekking and an overnight stay in a luxury tented camp on a private Mekong river island. The tour finishes on Cambodia’s south coast at Kep with a 3 night stay in a luxuriously converted colonial villa.
1. London Heathrow - Siem Reap: via Bangkok with Thai Airways & Bangkok Airways.
2. Bangkok - Siem Reap: arrive in Siem Reap for a 3 night stay.
3. Siem Reap / Angkor: afternoon tour of Banteay Srei & Ta Prohm.
4. Siem Reap / Angkor: tours of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & the Bayon.
5. Siem Reap - Battambang: travel by boat across Lake Tonle Sap to Battambang.
6. Battambang: full day tour of the local area.
7. Battambang - Phnom Penh: travel by road to Phnom Penh with sightseeing en route.
8. Phnom Penh: half day city tour including the Royal Palace.
9. Phnom Penh - Stung Treng: travel by road to Stung Treng for an overnight stay.
10. Stung Treng - Ratanakiri: morning kayaking trip. Continue by road to Ratanakiri.
11. Ratanakiri: explore the countryside and visit local villages.
12. Ratanakiri: explore villages, waterfalls and take an elephant ride.
13. Ratanakiri - Kratie: travel to Kratie for an overnight Mekong Safari.
14. Kratie - Mondulkiri: morning dolphin tour. Continue by road to Mondulkiri.
15. Mondulkiri: visit Bou Sraa waterfalls and minority villages.
16. Mondulkiri: visit the Elephant Valley Project.
17. Mondulkiri - Phnom Penh: travel by road back to Phnom Penh for an overnight stay.
18. Phnom Penh - Kep: drive to the south coast for a 3 night stay at Knai Bang Chatt.
19&20. Kep: days at leisure to relax by the sea.
21. Phnom Penh - London: via Bangkok with Thai Airways.
22. Arrive in London Heathrow
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust