1. London Heathrow - Kuching: via Kuala Lumpur with Malaysian Airlines.
2. Kuching: transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay. Afternoon guided tour of Kuching.
3. Kuching: full day tour of the Bako National Park.
4. Kuching - Batang Ai: transfer to the Batang Ai National Park for 3 nights.
5. Batang Ai: boat trip to Enselui Waterfall & jungle trek.
6. Batang Ai: river journey to the Batang Ai Longhouse Resort.
7. Batang Ai - Kota Kinabalu: transfer to Kuching for your flight to Kota Kinabalu.
8. Kota Kinabalu: day at leisure.
9. Kota Kinabalu - Sepilok: fly to Sandakan and transfer to your hotel for a 1 night stay.
10. Sepilok - Sukau: morning visit to the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre. Transfer to Sukau, followed by a wildlife cruise..
11. Sukau: full day shared wildlife excursions on the Kinabatangan River.
12. Sukau - Danum Valley: transfer to Danum Valley for a 2 night stay. Afternoon / evening wildlife excursions.
13. Danum Valley: full day shared wildlife excursions.
14. Danum Valley - Gaya Island: transfer to Gaya Island for a 3 night stay.
15-16. Gaya Island: days at leisure.
17. Kota Kinabalu - London Heathrow: via Kuala Lumpur with Malaysian Airlines.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust