This tour is a journey through the heart of culturally rich and diverse Malaysia. Starting in the sophisticated city state of Singapore and travelling by train to the cultural hot pot of Malacca, once Asia's busiest trading hub, and on to the Malaysia's vibrant capital, Kuala Lumpur. From Kuala Lumpur you pick up a hired car and self drive to Penang, with a 2 night stop in the Colonial retreat of the Cameron Highlands. Finish with 4 well deserved nights relaxing on one of the world's premier beach destinations, Langkawi.
1. London Heathrow - Singapore: with Singapore Airlines.
2. Singapore: transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay.
3. Singapore: morning guided Singapore city tour.
4. Singapore - Malacca: train from Singapore to Malacca. Afternoon city tour of Malacca.
5. Malacca - Kuala Lumpur: afternoon train to Kuala Lumpur and transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay.
6. Kuala Lumpur: morning Kuala Lumpur city tour.
7. Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands: self-Drive to the Cameron Highlands for a 2 night stay.
8. Cameron Highlands: self-guided excursion in the Cameron Highlands.
9. Cameron Highlands – Penang: self-drive to Penang for a 2 night stay.
10. Penang: morning pedicab tour of Georgetown.
11. Penang – Langkawi: ferry journey to Langkawi & transfer to your hotel for a 4 night stay.
12-14. Langkawi: free to do as much or as little as you wish.
15. Langkawi - London: fly via Singapore with Singapore Airlines.
16. Arrive London Heathrow
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust