1. London Heathrow - Phnom Penh: via Bangkok with EVA Air.
2. Phnom Penh: transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay.
3. Phnom Penh: half day city tour including the Royal Palace.
4. Phnom Penh - Kratie: travel by road to Kratie with sightseeing en route.
5. Kratie: Irrawaddy dolphin spotting trip.
6. Kratie - Mondulkiri: travel by road to Mondulkiri. Afternoon visit to Bou Sraa Waterfalls and Minority Villages.
7. Mondulkiri: jungle trekking.
8. Mondulkiri: visit to the Elephant Valley Project.
9. Mondulkiri - Kompong Cham: road journey to Kompong Cham. Visit Koh Paen & the Bamboo Bridge.
10. Kompong Cham - Battambang: travel by road to Battambang.
11. Battambang: Soksabike cycling tour and afternoon tour of Battambang.
12. Battambang - Siem Reap: travel by boat across Lake Tonle Sap to Siem Reap.
13. Siem Reap: tour of Kbal Spean & Banteay Srei.
14. Siem Reap: visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom & The Bayon.
15. Siem Reap - London Heathrow: evening arrival in London.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust