Tuscany & The Chianti Hills E-Bike Cycling Tour
From the cypress-lined paths of Gladiator to the beautiful villa featured in Kenneth Branagh’s Much Ado About Nothing, this dreamy Tuscan tour seems to take you from one beautiful film set to another. As 92% of Tuscany’s terrain is either hills or mountain, the views are spectacular - and far easier to enjoy, thanks to the Raleigh e-bike you’ll be equipped with.
What not to miss?
- Tasting wine along the enticing Chianti wine territory
- Visiting the famous Abbey of Sant'antimo
- Taking in the stunning views of Lake Trasimeno from Cortona
- Indulging in un caffé - the Italian way, with our mid morning coffee stops at traditional cafes
- Tasting the many tipples of local vino with wine tasting sessions on six of the seven days you are in Tuscany
- Hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and dinners plus refreshments (on guided tours)
- Bed & breakfast on self-guided tours
- Luggage transfers
- Raleigh e-bikes with personalised fittings
- Helmets provided
- Bikes, panniers and puncture repair kits
- Route maps and instructions (GPS on request)
- Assistance from our rep whenever needed
- All private tours, events and entrance fees (on guided tours)
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust