Van Gogh’s playground, Provence is bursting with colour, from dazzling sunflowers and lavender to emerald rivers and red cliffs... best enjoyed with wondrous local food and a glass of dry rosé. Short breaks also available.
A colourful landscape strewn with lavender fields, sunflowers and grapevines, Provence enjoys a wonderful Mediterranean climate - perfect for crafting itsspeciality dry rosé wine. This route takes you into the Luberon hills through lush green valleys and ancient villages. The light here is dazzling - no wonder so many artists have painted the region’s varying vistas. And the food is wonderful too...
3 and 7 night tours
Tailor made options also available.
What not to miss?
· Lavender, sunflowers and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in all its inspiring colour
· Mysterious Fontaine-de-Vaucluse, an emerald-green lagoon borne out of a powerful spring
· Restaurant David in Roussillon
· 3 and 4 star hotel accommodation
· Fully equipped touring bikes
· Bed & breakfast
· Flights and transfers
· Luggage transfers
· Route maps and instructions
· Local representative support
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust