Your retreat to The Sanctuary, is an opportunity to press pause and allow yourself time to reflect and realign your physical, emotional and spiritual health in the cradle of mankind. You’ll return home reinvigorated and with clarity for how to integrate the insights you’ve gained to move forward following your reboot.
* You put your own timetable together at the Sanctuary, choosing the activities and therapies that fulfil your needs with support to help you uncover the healing you require to achieve balance.
* You can choose to spend your time alone or with others. We limit the number of Guests to a maximum of 14 to ensure your experience is exactly how you want it.
* With support from your lead therapist you put your own daily and weekly program together. Choosing from a range of spiritual, emotional, and physical therapies and activities.
* Your visit to the sanctuary is the start of your journey but many of the practices you will learn are taught in a way that you will have tools to take home to support you as you transition to a more balanced way of life.
* Guests put their own flexible programs together which they can amend on a daily basis.
* On day one you will meet with your lead therapist to review your balance wheel and to select the treatments, therapies and activities that will best support you in your quest to restore balance.
* Each Guest is presented with a journal to record their insights and feelings as they uncover a deeper understanding of their own needs, wants and desires in the quest for balance.
* We recommend that each Guest spends some time in solitude and reflection and a number of places around the sanctuary have been set up for this
* Guests will enjoy excellent cuisine, broadly following a paleo diet; if desired guests can have private dining experiences from start to finish to ensure maximum exclusivity.
* We encourage Guests to disengage from social media, email and internet for the duration of their visit. To support this the Wi-Fi will only be switched on at select times
**This trip can be done by solo travellers. If you want your own room the trip cost is £7295 or we can try to pair you up in a same sex room.**
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust