Trip reference number: UKETIndiaGoldT
Trip Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
Ideal for first time visitors to India, this tour features the Golden Triangle’s main sights coupled with the city of Udaipur. Prepare for immersion in the country’s most incredible destinations.
- View the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset.
- Spend three nights each in Delhi, Udaipur and Jaipur.
- Enjoy a sunset boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- Discover the old and new faces of Delhi.
- View the jewel of Jaipur, the Amber Fort.
- Design your Day® on Days 3, 6 & 9 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 2 or 3 experiences that are best suited to you.
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Domestic flights included
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 10 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust