Trip reference number: UKETJapan
Trip Operator: Abercrombie & Kent
The ideal escape for those keen to embrace both modern and traditional Japan. Journey from futuristic Tokyo to ancient Kyoto, seeing everything from samurai houses to the world-famous bullet train.
- Explore geisha culture and watch a timeless, entrancing performance.
- Discover Tokyo in depth for three nights.
- Whistle through Japan on the world-famous bullet train.
- See traditional gassho-zukuri houses in Shirakawago.
- Unravel Hiroshima’s history with an expert.
- Design your Day® on Days 3 & 11 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 3 or 4 experiences that are best suited to you.
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust