Adventurers can cross Crusader kingdoms and biblical beauty on a 9 day trip through Jordan. Visit ancient Jerash and Petra, then traverse Bedouin desertscapes in Wadi Rum & rejuvenate in the Dead Sea.
- Explore the Greco-Roman city of Jerash
- See Petra’s ancient rose-red temples
- Trailblaze the Wadi Rum desert in a 4x4
- Sip elegant sundowners by the Dead Sea
- Design your Day® on Days 3 & 6 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 2 experience that are best suited to you.
- Five-star luxury accommodation
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust