For those who want the inside scoop on Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro. Delve into BA’s cosmopolitan city & its exclusive tango scene, then witness Brazil’s Iguazu Falls and Rio’s signature coast.
- Rest your head in Buenos Aires’ well-heeled Recoleta.
- Gaze at Rio from the deck of a private yacht.
- Out-of-hours access to Brazil’s Iguazu Falls.
- Visit Rio’s treasured landmark, Christ the Redeemer.
- Sip a sundowner atop Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Design your Day® on Days 3 & 11 - giving you the freedom to choose 1 of 3 experiences that are best suited to you.
- Resident tour director & English-speaking expert local guides
- Airport meet & greet & return private transfers
- Entrance fees, taxes & tips, & excursions as stated
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Wifi in accommodation
- Scenic sundowner
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust