Guinea-Bissau travel guide, including map of Guinea-Bissau, top Guinea-Bissau travel experiences, and tips for travel in Guinea-Bissau
Our travel guide to Guinea-Bissau is coming soon. In the meantime, please check out our Guinea-Bissau Essential Info page, and the posts in our travellers' forums.
Guinea-Bissau – Vital Statistics
- Capital of Guinea-Bissau: Bissau
- Population of Guinea-Bissau: 1.5 million
- Languages in Guinea-Bissau: Portuguese, Crioulo
- Time in Guinea-Bissau: GMT
- International dialling code in Guinea-Bissau: +245
- Voltage in Guinea-Bissau: 220V 50Hz
- Visa information for Guinea-Bissau: Visa information
- Money in Guinea-Bissau: West African franc (CFA) There are no ATMs in the country and credit cards are not accepted.
- Guinea-Bissau travel advice: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Guinea-Bissau tourist board: Guinea Bissau