East Timor travel guide, including map of East Timor, top East Timor travel experiences, and tips for travel in East Timor and Dubai
Our travel guide to East Timor is coming soon. In the meantime, please check out our East Timor Essential Info page, and the posts in our travellers' forums.
East Timor – Vital Statistics
- Capital of East Timor: Dili
- Population of East Timor: 1.1 million
- Languages in East Timor: Tetum, Portuguese, Indonesian, English
- Time in East Timor: GMT +9
- International dialling code in East Timor: +670
- Voltage in East Timor: 240V
- Visa information for East Timor: Visa information
- Money in East Timor: US dollar. There are a few ATMs around Dili which take foreign credit and debit cards. Very few establishments accept payment in credit cards, apart from very upmarket hotels.
- East Timor travel advice: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- East Timor tourist board: East Timor