Anchorage to Ushuaia
As far as ultimate American adventures go, this trip from Anchorage to Ushuaia ticks all the boxes. Spanning the length of the entire spine of the Americas, all the way from Alaska down to the tip of Argentina, this 207-day adventure is nothing short of epic. Starting in Anchorage, Alaska, the tour ventures down through Canada, then the USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile and finally ends in Ushuaia, Argentina - the world’s southernmost city. Loaded with culture, history, architecture and bountiful nature, this incredible American adventure will leave you breathless. This exciting itinerary may be full of trekking up volcanoes, exploring vibrant cities, kayaking down emerald rivers, snorkelling over reefs and taking part in all manor of outdoor and cultural activities, but there is also a great balance of down time too, with beaches, forests and unspoilt nature to be enjoyed and relaxed in. So if you’re after a life-affirming, awe-inspiring and never-to-be-forgotten adventure, then this epic trip is it.
- Visit the Athabasca Falls, the most magnificent in the Canadian Rockies
- Uncover geysers in the USA’s Yellowstone National Park
- Tour of a tequila distillery in Mexico - ole!
- Be taken on a guided tour of Guatemalan ancient ruins
- Bask on Belize’s tropical island of Caye Caulker
- Venture deep into El Salvador’s El Imposible National Park
- Bathe in the Caribbean waters of Honduras’s Roatan Island
- Encounter the volcano at Masaya, Nicaragua
- Discover the Cloud Forest Reserve of Monteverde in Costa Rica
- Get acquainted with Panama City
- Feel the rhythm during a night of live Colombian music
- Experience the beauty of the Ecuadorian rainforest
- Spot condors at Peru’s Colca Canyon
- Call shotgun in a jeep and set off across the salt flats of Bolivia
- Explore and trek Chile’s rugged Torres del Paine National Park
- Sip local wine and go whitewater rafting in Argentina
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust