Bedouin Trail to Petra
Walks Worldwide bring you Bedouin Trail to Petra, an 8 day, group guided tour.
A truly incredible and iconic walk across the deserts and mountains of Jordan to magnificent, iconic Petra. This adventure is definitely unique. Trekking through dramatic gorges and canyons on trails best known only to the local Bedouin, it's unlikely you'll encounter other trekkers.
- Trek from Dana to Petra
- Amazing mountain and desert scenery
- Camp in Bedouin-style tents beneath the stars in Beit Shaar
- Stay in an eco-lodge in Dana Reserve
- Can be combined with Petra & the Valley of the Moon to create a 15-day tour
- Day 1. Depart UK. Arrive Amman.
- Day 2.Transfer to Dana. In the afternoon we'll trek the Wadi Dana trail to Feinan.
- Day 3. Across the Hamada and Bajada to reach camp at Wadi Barwas.
- Day 4. Climb up from the Wadi floor to camp at Ras el Fied.
- Day 5. Pass dry wadis and Ibex territory and reach camp at Ishkart Msaid.
- Day 6. Views across the mountains to distant Petra and a walking excursion to 'Little Petra' from camp at Beida.
- Day 7. A spectacular route to enter Petra by the 'back door'. Afternoon free to explore Petra and then overland to Amman.
- Day 8. Depart Amman. Arrive UK.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust