Sri Lanka's North West - 10 Day Private Trip from £990pp
- The unexplored Kalpitiya peninsula
- Pristine Wilpattu National Park
- The 'cultural triangle' - Anuradhapura and Sigiriya
- Kandy for a taste of the Hill Country
Our opinion: "A distinctly different exploration of Sri Lanka, based around the north-west of the country that still includes a great mix of wildlife, relaxation, ancient cultures and scenery. Finish in Colombo or on the beach at Negombo".
All trips are private, all trips can be customised.
What's different about this trip?
- Relax on the beach and possibly spot dolphins on the Kalpitiya peninsula.
- See leopard and other wildlife in lesser visited Wilpattu National Park.
- Witness huge gatherings of elephant in Minneriya National Park.
Call us on +44 1865 242 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and start planning your trip!
TravelLocal safely connects you to trusted, locally owned travel companies in Sri Lanka and elsewhere in the world.
- Get a better, more authentic trip - no-one knows Sri Lanka like a travel company based there
- More of your money stays within the country you’re travelling to
- All trips are private (just you and your travelling companions), and 100% flexible
- You choose the departure dates
- Refine our suggested itineraries to get exactly the trip you want
- Book your own international flights to get the best deal
- Book safely online using your credit card (no surcharges)
- All payments 100% protected
Prices shown are based on two people travelling together in shoulder season, with a private driver-guide. International flights are excluded.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust