Feast for the Soul - A Culinary Tour of India 12 day Private Trip from £1495pp
- Chaotic, historic Delhi, India's capital
- Lucknow, key focal point of India's First War of Independence
- Kolkata, former capital of the British Raj
- Chennai (aka Madras), capital of southernTamil Nadu
- Atmospheric Cochin and the Keralan backwaters
Our opinion: "Love your Indian food? Then feast yourself on this exploration of India through its food. A visit to your local curry house will never be the same again".
All trips are private, all trips can be customised.
What's different about this trip?
- Sample Punjabi food in Delhi.
- Try Awadhi cuisine in a Nawab's (Lord's) Haveli in Lucknow.
- Have dinner and a demonstration of Bengal cuisine in a traditional Bengali home in Kolkata.
- Experience distinctive Chettinad and Tamil Brahmin cooking styles in Chennai.
- Finish in laid back Kerala, relaxing on a houseboat sampling Keralan fish curry.
Call us on +44 1865 242 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and start planning your trip!
TravelLocal safely connects you to trusted, locally owned travel companies in India and elsewhere in Asia.
- Get a better, more authentic trip - no-one knows India like a travel company based there
- More of your money stays within the country you’re travelling to
- All trips are private (just you and your travelling companions), and 100% flexible
- You choose the departure dates
- Refine our suggested itineraries to get exactly the trip you want
- Book your own international flights to get the best deal
- Book safely online using your credit card (no surcharges)
- All payments 100% protected
Prices shown are based on two people travelling together in shoulder season, with a private guide and driver. International flights are excluded.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust