Epic China - 20 Day Private Trip from £2595pp
- Beijing, China's imposing capital
- Xian, home of the Terracotta Army
- See the pandas in Chengdu
- Wander the delightful old town of Lijiang
- Tiger Leaping Gorge, the world's deepest gorge
- Experience Tibetan culture in Zhongdian (aka Shangri-la), high on the Tibetan plateau
- Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Futuristic Shanghai
Our opinion: 'A varied and epic exploration of China that will show you some of its many faces - buzzing cities, soaring mountain scenery, pretty unspoilt villages and world renowned historical sites'.
All trips are private, all trips can be customised.
What's different about this trip?
- Escape the crowds and see the Great Wall out of the city.
- Travel by bullet train to Xian to see the modern side of China.
- Take a gentle (or not so gentle if you prefer!) trek through pristine Tibetan villages.
- See the pretty rice terraces in Longji - for a taste of rural China.
Call us on +44 1865 242 709 or email email@example.com to find out more and start planning your trip!
TravelLocal safely connects you to trusted, locally owned travel companies in China and elsewhere in Asia.
- Get a better, more authentic trip - no-one knows China like a travel company based there
- More of your money stays within the country you’re travelling to
- All trips are private (just you and your travelling companions), and 100% flexible
- You choose the departure dates
- Refine our suggested itineraries to get exactly the trip you want
- Book your own international flights to get the best deal
- Book safely online using your credit card (no surcharges)
- All payments 100% protected
Prices shown are based on two people travelling together in shoulder season, with a private guide and driver. International flights are excluded.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust