Classic Uzbekistan - 9 Day Private Trip from £895pp
- Stately Tashkent, Uzbekistan's capital
- Samarkand, in all its glory
- Packed, visually captivating Bukhara
- Desert-bound Khiva
Our opinion: "If you've got nine days then you've enough for a decent exploration of Uzbekistan - including the trio of Silk Road cities Samrakand, Bukhara and Khiva".
All trips are private, all trips can be customised.
What's different about this trip?
- Ride on Tashkent's Soviet-era metro.
- Explore Bukhara's old town on foot.
- Watch the sun set on Samrkand's mighty Registan.
- Cross the desert to Khiva.
Call us on +44 1865 242 709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and start planning your trip!
TravelLocal safely connects you to trusted, locally owned travel companies in Uzbekistan and elsewhere in Asia.
- Get a better, more authentic trip - no-one knows Uzbekistan like a travel company based there
- More of your money stays within the country you’re travelling to
- All trips are private (just you and your travelling companions), and 100% flexible
- You choose the departure dates
- Refine our suggested itineraries to get exactly the trip you want
- Book your own international flights to get the best deal
- Book safely online using your credit card (no surcharges)
- All payments 100% protected
Prices shown are based on two people travelling together in shoulder season, with a private guide and driver. International flights are excluded.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust