Classic China - 12 Day Private Trip from £1450pp
- Beijing, China's imposing capital
- Xian, home of the Terracotta Army
- Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Futuristic Shanghai
Our opinion: 'The classic trip for first timers to China, it includes China's must see sights as well as time amongst pretty karst scenery around Guilin'.
All trips are private, all trips can be customised.
What's different about this trip?
- Escape the crowds and see the Great Wall out of the city.
- Take the bullet train to Xian to see the modern side of China.
- Explore Xian's bustling Muslim quarter for a different side of Chinese culture.
- Learn about Chinese cooking in Yangshuo.
- Take a gentle walk amongst pretty rice terraces in Longji - for a taste of rural China.
Call us on +44 1865 242 709 or email email@example.com to find out more and start planning your trip!
TravelLocal safely connects you to trusted, locally owned travel companies in China and elsewhere in Asia.
- Get a better, more authentic trip - no-one knows China like a travel company based there
- More of your money stays within the country you’re travelling to
- All trips are private (just you and your travelling companions), and 100% flexible
- You choose the departure dates
- Refine our suggested itineraries to get exactly the trip you want
- Book your own international flights to get the best deal
- Book safely online using your credit card (no surcharges)
- All payments 100% protected
Prices shown are based on two people travelling together in shoulder season, with a private guide and driver. International flights are excluded.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust