China for Families - 13 Day Private Trip from £1695pp
- Beijing, China's imposing capital
- Xian, home of the Terracotta Army
- See pandas in Chengdu
- Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Futuristic Shanghai
Our opinion: 'China can be a great place to visit as a family - it can be both fun and educational, and Chinese people love children. This itinerary has been specially put together with the family in mind, but can be tweaked according to the ages and interests of your children'.
All trips are private, all trips can be customised.
What's different about this trip?
- Learn how to make kites in Beijing's traditional hutong district.
- Visit the Olympic sites - the Bird's Nest Stadium and Water Cube.
- See a Chinese puppet show in Xian.
- Learn about Chinese calligraphy.
- Learn about Chinese rural life in Yangshuo.
- Visit Shanghai's Children's Palace.
- Take the Maglev train to the airport - at 268mph the fastest train in service today.
Call us on +44 1865 242 709 or email email@example.com to find out more and start planning your trip!
TravelLocal safely connects you to trusted, locally owned travel companies in China and elsewhere in Asia.
- Get a better, more authentic trip - no-one knows China like a travel company based there
- More of your money stays within the country you’re travelling to
- All trips are private (just you and your travelling companions), and 100% flexible
- You choose the departure dates
- Refine our suggested itineraries to get exactly the trip you want
- Book your own international flights to get the best deal
- Book safely online using your credit card (no surcharges)
- All payments 100% protected
Prices shown are based on a family of two adults and two children under 12 travelling together in shoulder season, with a private guide and driver. International flights are excluded.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust