Discover the beauty, charm and elegance of Vietnam whilst exploring its wonderful food culture. Take a boat on the mighty Mekong River, visit the historic but vibrant cities of Hanoi and Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City) and explore the atmospheric towns of Hoi An and Hue. Learn Vietnamese culinary secrets from passionate local chefs, try your hand at making coconut candy and meet local honey wine producers. Learn about modern rice noodle making and finally take a tour of some of the Mekong Delta's floating markets.
- Take a traditional junk boat through Halong Bay
- Contrasting history of Vietnam's two greatest cities - Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
- Historic cities of Hue and Hoi An and the beautiful Mekong Delta
- Learn techniques from excellent chefs.
- Make coconut candy and learn about modern rice noodle making
For detailed itineraries, tour dates and prices, click on the tour name above.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust