Spend 13 days in Vietnam discovering the highlights and traditions of this colourful country. This adventure samples the old-world charm in this pocket of Asia, while uncovering the natural treasures of Vietnam’s verdant northwest along the way. Venture into the misty mountains of the Hoang Lien National Park, an evergreen realm where cloud and hills often meet. Get lost in the districts of Hanoi, cruise past the limestone karsts of Halong Bay, discover the colonial charm of Hoi An, and navigate the winding streets and chaotic traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. In between, there is still much to discover – this trip distils the country’s finest moments, with plenty of time for hidden treats and quiet surprises.
- Embark on several of Sapa's scenic day treks. With idyllic green landscapes, ethnic hill-tribe villages and hidden waterfalls, this is a slice of Vietnam that will linger long in the memory.
- Your three-night feature stay on the verdant hilltops surrounding Sapa will give you a stunning perspective of this beautiful country.
- Feast on an included lunch at KOTO café in Hanoi – a social enterprise organisation aimed at providing vocational and hospitality skills to young workers.
- Explore the weaving laneways of historic Hoi An. Visit the renowned tailors for custom-made garments, experience local fresh food markets, and enjoy the charming riverside atmosphere.
- Take a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay and discover this place of famed beauty while enjoying a candle-lit dinner on deck – your Peregrine Feature Stay.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown