Journey through one of South America's most incredible regions – the far-south land of Patagonia. In these remote regions of Chile and Argentina, trek amid dramatic panoramas of icescapes, glaciers, lagoons, misty granite peaks and unique Andean wildlife. Conquer the renowned Torres Base Trek and explore some of Glacier National Park's greatest trails – not to mention the extraordinary Perito Merino Glacier. With comfortable hotels, expert local guides and many chances to relax and sip coffee in quaint mountain villages, this is Patagonia with a touch of class.
- Explore some of Patagonia's best trails. Conquer the famous Torres Base Trek and spend two days amid the extraordinary icescapes of Argentina's Glacier National Park
- Enjoy a 4 night 'feature stay' in Torres del Paine National Park
- The Perito Moreno Glacier is like nothing else. This colossal, blue-hued natural wonder is one of Patagonia's true treasures
- Trek past granite pillars, sparkling lakes and gushing waterfalls, watching out for Andean condors soaring in the sky
- Glimpse the misty northern portion of the Glacier National Park as you stroll around the village of El Chalten but a private picnic with a bird's-eye view of this stunning area will impress the most
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown