Amboseli National Park is Africa's premier destination when it comes to viewing elephants in the wild, and mighty Mount Kilimanjaro on the skyline takes the photogenic splendour to the next level. After exploring this vast expanse, head for the great plains of the Masai Mara. Renowned for its high concentration of big cats, hundreds of bird varieties and the annual Great Migration of wildebeest, zebra and gazelles, the Masai Mara National Reserve is one of Africa’s most spectacular attractions. On this short independent trip, enjoy leisurely breakfasts and quiet afternoons between explorations.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
- Experience some of the best wild elephant viewing in the world. Amboseli is home to over 1300 (often impressively tusked) elephants that have no qualms with the presence of humans
- Capture iconic images for yourself as wildlife flows in front of you, and Africa’s tallest peak looms beautifully on the horizon beyond Amboseli
- The Masai Mara is quintessential, breathtaking Africa – filled with lions, cheetahs, elephants and more. When not on safari, relax in spacious, fully insect-proof tents with private en suites, situated within the park itself
- Enjoy the benefits of a fully comprehensive itinerary but with the freedom and intimacy of a private tour
- Flying between destinations means you spend less time in transit and more time spotting wildlife and relaxing at your lodge
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown