Jane Austen's England - Limited Edition
This limited edition tour visits destinations in Southern England significant to Jane Austen's life, towns and cities that inspired her work and film locations where movies of her novels have been shot. Highlights include a regency dance class with an expert in historical dance and a talk about regency fashion with a period costume expert. While the tour will be led by a Peregrine leader, there will be various local expert guides, some of whom are members of the Jane Austen Society.
- Take a regency dance class with an expert in historical dance
- Listen to the secrets of regency fashion by a period costume expert
- Walk through the village of Chawton, where Jane Austen once lived, with a local historian and member of the UK Jane Austen Society.
- Join a local guide on a walking tour around Jane Austen's beloved Lyme Regis, setting for 'Persuasion'.
- Visit the Jane Austen museum in Bath.
- Take a day trip to key locations around Bath with a specialist in Austen literature.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust