Adventure across Chile and Argentina's southern fringes, a world ruled by breathtaking blue-tinted scenery and stunning ice formations that stretch as far as the eye can see. Discover the Lake District, hike to glacial lagoons dotted with flamingoes, drive up into white-tipped hills for superb views of winding rivers and wooded valleys, and cruise across mirrored lakes where Andean condors soar above. A combination of adventure and comfort, this trip gives you the best of both worlds, from world-class trails and glacier scenery to heartwarming, hand-made cacao. Welcome to Patagonia.
- Bariloche is a wonderland of outdoor delights. A leisurely three-night stay gives you time to cruise Nahuel Hapi Lake, soak up Andean scenery and sample local specialities
- Learn more about the rapid growth of the microbrewery industry from a passionate and knowledgeable brew master in the region
- Bask in the splendour of Argentina's Lakes District en route to Puerto Varas, Chile. A full day of cruising and sightseeing reveals lush forests, misty Andean giants and snow-capped volcanoes
- Enjoy a 2 night 'feature stay' in Torres del Paine National Park
- Discover the best of Torres del Paine National Park's glacial landscapes, with an in-depth day trip to its hidden lagoons and lakes – plus a morning cruise to the Grey Glacier
- Step into the world of the Perito Merino Glacier. This extraordinary, 35-kilometre-long ice mass is one of the few glaciers in the world that's advancing rather than melting away
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown