The spoils of Southern Thailand are no secret, but this 9-day tour proves there’s always more to discover. Escape on a nine-day Adventure Cruise that takes in some of the most spectacular little islands off Thailand’s west coast. Ko Phayam, Surin Tai and Khao Lak offer all the hallmarks of Thailand’s idyllic south – the warm blue-green Andaman Sea, blinding white sands and marvellous limestone oddities – without the glitz and bustle of mainland Phuket. Dine and share stories with locals in small villages, explore jungle and boulder-studded shorelines and swim and snorkel the afternoons away.
- On this cruise, the ocean is your swimming pool. The warm waters of the Andaman Sea are a dream to wake up to each day.
- Meet the Moken people, a seafaring ethnic group of Austronesian origin who still mostly live a semi-nomadic hunter-gatherer life, despite Thai and Burmese attempts to assimilate them into wider culture.
- Get unrivalled access to snorkelling spots around the Andaman islands from your comfortable small ship, perfect for accessing small coves and beaches.
- Enjoy the laidback nightlife of Khao Lak. This area has not adopted the seedier side of Thai tourism, so it’s great chance to spend a night out without hassle.
- Hear first-hand hear stories of survival and resilience in Baan Talay Nok Village, which was devastated by the 2004 tsunami.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown