Cruise the Hidden Gems of Greece
Delve into the myth and magic of Greece, from the beaches and villages to the ancient archaeological sites and beyond. This adventure cruise offers the perfect taste of not only stylish island life ala Mykonos, but also takes you off the beaten path to the small hill villages, foodie hotspots and hidden walking trails that offer a different view of this legendary destination. Your ship, the old-world M/S Galileo, is a destination in itself. Refurbished in 2016, its elegant interiors and three spacious outdoor decks provide the perfect base for soaking up postcard-perfect views of the Aegean.
- A sunset repast underneath the magnificent temple of Poseidon, surrounded on three sides by the sparkling blue Aegean Sea, is an evening meal you won't forget!
- A trip to Greece isn't complete without copious leisure time, and there are few better places to taste the Greek island life than Mykonos. Enjoy two days and nights soaking it up in this little paradise
- Get away from the tourist trail by visiting islands such as Amorgos, with its unusual rock hewn monestary, and Sifnos, known for its incredible cuisine
- Explore with local guides the ancient sites of Akrotiri and Delos, two of the important archaeological sites in Greece
- Escape to the hills of Paros, where the impossibly charming towns of Lefke, Marpissa and Naoussa await
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust