From the wondrous temples of Angkor to the dark legacy of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia is a country that exudes history from every angle. Between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, this journey takes you away from the well-worn tourist trails and into the provinces, where the heart and soul of the country is found in smiling Khmer villagers, hidden temples and sun-kissed fields of rice and bamboo. Taste and cook traditional culinary delights, witness farmers on their daily rituals and join Buddhist monks in their sacred blessings on this inspiring 12-day journey.
- Bond with fellow travellers over dinner at the Friends restaurant, combining an excellent local cause with a memorable (and delicious) dining experience
- Your four-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvenate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds.
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Kampot River and discover local tastes and sights in rural Battambang on a remork (tuk-tuk) ride.
- Witness the magic of Angkor – the legendary Khmer temple complex. Two days at the site allows for in-depth viewing of marvels such as Bayon, Ta Prohm and the renowned Angkor Wat.
- Learn kitchen secrets of local Khmer, with a Cambodian cooking class and three-course meal out in the countryside around Siem Reap.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown