Cambodia In Depth
From the wondrous temples of Angkor to the dark legacy of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia is a country that exudes history from every corner. Between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, this journey takes you away from the well-worn tourist trails and into the provinces, where the heart and soul of the country is found in smiling Khmer villagers, hidden temples and sun-kissed fields of rice and bamboo. Taste and cook traditional culinary delights, witness farmers on their daily rituals and join Buddhist monks in their sacred blessings on this inspiring 12-day journey.
- Bond with fellow travellers over dinner at the Friends restaurant, combining an excellent local cause with a memorable dining experience
- Your 4-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds
- Travel to Kampot, where an unforgettable sunset river cruise is only the beginning. Wander the surrounding countryside, visit the Kampot Pepper Project, stop by a 7th-century cave temple and stroll along Kep Beach
- Discover local tastes and sights in rural Battambang on a remork (motor-rickshaw) ride
- Join monks in their sacred water blessing ritual, burning incense and offering lotus flowers, in a working monastery near Phnom Penh
- Witness the magic of Angkor, the legendary Khmer temple complex. Ample time at the site allows for in-depth viewing of marvels such as the Bayon, Ta Prohm and the incredible Angkor Wat
- Learn kitchen secrets from local Khmer, with a Cambodian cooking class and three course meal out in the countryside around Siem Reap
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Get inspiration every week into your inbox!
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust