Take a ten-day voyage of discovery to the Great White Continent. Travel on a comfortable expedition vessel with an expert crew and experienced polar scientists to guarantee you have the most in-depth and exciting journey possible. With the crew constantly monitoring conditions and wildlife-spotting opportunities, every expedition delivers one-of-a-kind experiences. Discover penguin rookeries that number in the thousands, cruise beneath icebergs in a Zodiac and hike rocky shores to long-abandoned whaling posts. This is an Antarctic adventure that will stay with you forever.
- Travel with a team of polar experts for the best chances of spotting wildlife on land and in the water and learn about how to conserve their habitats.
- Discover the Great White Continent by Zodiac, on foot or even with optional adventure options like kayaking and cross-country skiing!
- Explore in comfort on a vessel fitted with health and wellness facilities like a gym, a spa, an onboard clinic and fantastic bar and dining services.
- Travel for good on a carbon-neutral voyage that only serves sustainable seafood, reduces single-use plastics and minimises environmental impact wherever possible.
- Head to the Antarctic Peninsula Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands, both areas that are known for their diverse wildlife and dramatic landscapes.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown