Trip reference number: TA23
Trip Operator: Oasis Overland
Embarking on this expedition will give you an insight into the varied cultures of West and Central Africa and all the challenges this vast continent can throw at you. There will be days when it will be pretty tough - bad roads, harsh terrains and extremes of climates, but you will also get to experience, see and discover a continent most travellers only dream of - whilst having the experience of a lifetime!
- Explore the many medinas, souks and kasbahs throughout Morocco
- Cross the vast Sahara Desert
- Enjoy Senegalese food and some of the best music in West Africa
- Trek wild chimpanzees in Bossou near the Liberia border
- Discover Africa's best kept secrets and pristine beaches in Sierra Leone
*Local payments are not included in the price listed.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust