Trip reference number: AGG13
Trip Operator: Oasis Overland
This trip takes in some of the smaller, but more rewarding East African National Parks. Their soda and fresh-water lakes are abundant in bird and wildlife and there are rare opportunities for walking safaris.
An optional highlight of this trip is trekking through the rainforests of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park or Virunga Mountains in search of the protected Mountain Gorilla.
For a different type of adrenaline experience you can try your hand at quad biking, kayaking or whitewater rafting in Uganda.
- A safari through Lake Nakuru National Park hosting a healthy population of both black and white Rhino
- Listening out for the groans of the hippo whilst camping on Lake Naivasha
- Cycling through Hells Gate National Park
- Make a difference in the local community and get involved in a Volunteer Project
- Raft or kayak part of the longest river in the world - The Nile
*Local payments are not included in the price listed.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust