Trip reference number: ACC56
Trip Operator: Oasis Overland
One of our Africa Overland Adventures, this tour takes you on an overland journey encompassing many of the incredible landscapes and cultures found in Africa. An incredible trip for any budget, this trip takes you from the calm tropical waters of Zanzibar to the wild Atlantic Ocean of Southern Africa - the contrasts abound.
Whether you want to discover the wildlife of the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Etosha National Parks or explore the playgrounds of Victoria Falls and Swakopmund, this is a fantastic adventure tour that will leave memories that last forever.
- Take a 4x4 safari through the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park for a chance to see the Big 5
- Visit the waterfalls, hot springs, Chaga caves, coffee and banana plantations at the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Explore Zanzibar Island beaches and Stone Town's buzzing bazaar and aromatic spice market
- Visit a local school, learn local crafts and indulge in local delicacies in the villages on Lake Malawi
- Discover the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, Great Zimbabwe
*Local payments are not included in the price listed.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust