Trip reference number: SAKC18
Trip Operator: Oasis Overland
Explore the very best that this part of the world has to offer with a trip which takes you all the way from the densely bio-diverse Colombia all the way to the Brazilian capital.
This trip has something for everyone and offers a real taste of all the different facets that South America has to offer. Along the way pay a visit to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, take in the cultural diversity and extremes of climate that spanning 7 countries will inevitably showcase and see both extremes of city immersion and real remoteness.
While there will be long drives and tough camping and cooking conditions this tour gives you the unique opportunity to see the real South America and the possibility to meet people you would never otherwise encounter.
Our journey ends in Rio, where you will have the chance to join in the world-renowned festivities of the carnival or New Year's Eve celebrations.
- Wander around the historic centre, picturesque buildings and take in a few cafes in Bogota
- Camping under the stars in the Tatacoa Desert, an arid area of striking eroded cliffs
- 3 nights exploring the Amazon Jungle - taking guided walks and view the exotic wildlife by land or river
- A boat trip to the Ballestas Islands which are bursting with exotic and rare marine wildlife
- View the majestic condors, which can be seen circling lazily on the thermals rising from the Colca Canyon floor
*Local payments are not included in the price listed.
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price|
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown
Sign up to our weekly Trip Finder email and get a selection of the best trips to feed your Wanderlust