An English coast to coast trail, the Hadrian’s Wall Path follows the line of the ancient Roman wall on this self-guided walking holiday
- Follow the line of Hadrian’s Wall, one of the most extensive Roman remains in the world which marked the northernmost border of the Roman Empire
- Walk from the east coast to the west coast of England, all 80 miles of it on foot, visiting Roman forts and museums along the route
- Savour the wild and dramatic scenery of the Borders of England and Scotland and enjoy the picturesque towns along the way
- Dog-friendly itineraries are available and we can organise the daily transfer of your dog’s food, bed and towels too.
- Extensive route notes, recommendations for local meals, daily luggage transfers and B&B in local guesthouses included in the holiday price
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown