Take an epic 26-day journey across lands of ancient civilizations, holy relics, cities carved from stone and sunrises over desert landscapes. Sip aromatic coffee in Cairo before you discover the pharaonic temples and tombs along the Nile River. Take jeep safaris in Wadi Rum and Negev, camping under unpolluted skies full of stars. Discover the Rose City of Petra and the Roman city of Jerash before arriving in Tel Aviv. Taste unbelievable falafel in Manger Square and take a walking tour through Jerusalem. Immerse yourself in the frequently misunderstood Middle East and gain an understanding you can’t get from news bulletins.
- Relax and watch life unfold on the banks of the Nile during a three-night river cruise, stopping at temples and villages by day and stargazing from the deck pool by night.
- Take an included flight to Abu Simbel and feel tiny compared to the towering, mountain-carved statues of Ramses II that guard the Great Temple.
- Journey into the red-desert wilderness of Wadi Rum and spend a night camping beneath the stars with your nomadic Bedouin hosts.
- Wash off the dust of the desert with a float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea – a surreal experience that has to be felt to be believed.
- Stay on the edge of the world’s largest erosion cirque – Ramon Crater – and contemplate a galaxy unimpeded by light pollution in the Middle East’s only official Dark Sky Place.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown