This 3 Day Uluru Adventure is the perfect short trip for those wanting to experience icons of the Australian Outback in a narrow time frame, offering the flexibility of flying into Yulara on the day the trip starts. Witnessing the ancient monolith Uluru bathed in both early morning and late afternoon light is a sight that will never be forgotten. Likewise, the towering facade of Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) will leave impressions upon your memory forever.
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities on guided nature walks - exclusive to Intrepid
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown