Navigate the winding alleyways, canals and sleepy villages of Thailand on this 10-day family cycling holiday. From a cycling tour of Bangkok’s backstreets to an early morning ride for a market breakfast in Phang Nga – this active family adventure is a great way to immerse yourself in Thai culture, get up close and personal with nature, and keep everyone occupied and off their smart phones. Wildlife-rich jungle and prehistoric landscapes will enchant both children and adults, and accommodation like a jungle treehouse and a floating bungalow in Khao Sok National Park make it easy to play explorer. Go beyond Khao San and make memories on the lesser-known roads of Southern Thailand.
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic and the tourist traps with a family cycling tour that takes you into the villages and incredible scenery of Southern Thailand.
- With rides through lush farmland, mountains and coast, there is no better way to get your kids outdoors and breathing fresh air.
- No matter your age, sleeping in a real-life jungle treehouse and a floating cabin are two accommodation experiences you’ll be bragging about for a while.
- Children and adults alike will be filled with awe on a longtail boat ride past massive limestone karsts that jut from the serene waters of Phang Nga.
- Work as a team to paddle through mangrove forests, into coves and between narrow walled canyons on a kayak adventure in Ao Thalane bay.
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown