It’s a delight to explore Vietnam on foot, but a small-ship adventure cruise sheds a whole new light on this beloved Intrepid destination. Set off for a week of discovery and leisure along the tranquil blue waters of Vietnam’s south coast. Dropping anchor in Hoi An, Nha Trang, Quy Nonh, Phan Tiet and more, encounter blazing sand dunes, centuries-old Cham architecture, age-old arts and crafts, and bays brimming with brightly coloured tropical fish and coral. With spacious sun decks, plush cabins and Vietnamese cuisine of the highest calibre to feast on along the way, this small-ship adventure cruise is South East Asia done in style.
- Learn the fine art of rolling spring rolls at a cooking class in Hoi An, and partake in an onboard cooking demonstration and tasting with a top local chef
- Experience Nha Trang the right way – in traditional bamboo basket boats around nearby islands, and of course with some snorkelling
- Marvel at Cham architecture dating back as far as the 12th century – the Po Klong Garai Cham in Nha Trang, and Twin Cham Towers in Quy Nhon
- Enjoy a pottery demonstration in Bau Truc, the oldest pottery village in South East Asia
- Drop anchor in Phan Tiet to see the enormous Tra Cu reclining Buddha, the Fairy Spring and the awesome sand dunes of Mui Ne
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown