Travel through South Africa and Eswatini (Swaziland), combining cultural and wildlife experiences. The tour starts with an introduction to South Africa’s most famous township, Soweto, before heading out into the wilderness. Once on the road you’ll stop at a Zulu village and experience activities such as hiking, kayaking and rafting before arriving at Kruger National Park for unbelievable wildlife watching.
- This trip visits a great spread of Southern African game reserves, putting you and your family right in the midst of the mighty 'Big Five' game of Africa
- Camp at Kruger National Park under the African night sky. Experience the sights and sounds of the wild, perhaps the roar of a lion as you and your family drift off to sleep
- A Zulu village tour introduces you and your family to a fascinating tribal culture. You might learn about anything from spear-making and bone-throwing to dancing and basket-weaving
- Beautifully lit by candles and parafin lanterns, your spacious campsite in Hlane National Park is just a stone's throw from a floodlit waterhole frequented by elephants and rhinos
- Enjoy a guided hike at Blyde River Canyon, where the spectacular colours and shades of Bourke's Luck Potholes are a photographer's dream
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown