Discover the fairytale wonder of Slovenia on this thrilling family adventure, complete with sparkling emerald lakes, island churches and fascinating castles just waiting to be explored. Get to know the pretty town of Ljubljana before transfering to the lakeside town of Bohinj - your base for the rest of the trip. See the Savica Waterfall, then take a cable car ride up Mt Vogel to a fantastic view of the pristine alpine surrounds. Unwind in the pools, saunas and salt room of Bohinj Aquapark. Tour the extensive network of Postojna Caves and find a 16th-century chest full of treasure at Predjama Castle. Get active in Triglav National Park, hiking, swimming beneath waterfalls and chasing a thrill on an optional whitewater rafting adventure. This trip balances relaxation with adventure, and is bound to impress, both you and your teenagers.
- Famous for its fairytale-like surrounds – including an emerald-green lake with a church in its middle and a cliff-top, medieval castle – Bled is a joy to explore. It also produces a delicious cream cake – make sure to try it.
- Walk the Vintgar Gorge on trails that lead over wooden bridges, past impossibly beautiful blue-green pools. The scenery is breathtaking.
- From the top of Mt Vogel, hike along lush trails, looking down to the valley where deep green forest meets the endless blue of the glacial Lake Bohinj.
- Discover the incredible alpine scenery of Triglav National Park. An optional rafting adventure over the rapids, gates and pools of Soca River is bound to be a trip highlight.
- Explore the wonderfully impressive cave network that makes up the Postojan Caves, then discover Predjama Castle – built into the mouth of a cavern halfway up a cliff wall – and its fascinating features.
This trip has no fixed departures but restrictions may apply - check operator website
** If you see this next to a price, a specific price in your currency has not been provided, this is an estimated-only price based on a currency conversion, the price you pay may be different to that shown